“The Mummy Returns”
Ouarzazate , nicknamed The door of the desert, is a city and capital of Ouarzazate Province in Drâa-Tafilalet region of south-central Morocco. Ouarzazate is at an elevation of 1,160 metres (3,810 ft) in the middle of a bare plateau south of the High Atlas Mountains. To the south of the town is the desert. The town is chiefly inhabited by Berber-speakers, who constructed many of the prominent kasbahs (locally known as: i?e?man) and buildings for which the area is known. Ouarzazate is an important holiday destination in Morocco, as a base for excursions across the Drâa Valley and into the desert. The fortified village (ksar) of Aït Benhaddou west of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In transit at Casablanca airport?
Follow our practical guide to prepare your correspondence in the best conditions
Be reassured, your luggage will be saved to your final destination from your departure airport.
If you already have your boarding pass for your connecting flight.
1) Follow the markings on the ground and please pass the police filter in the transit zone
2) You can then access the boarding gate.
3) Please check the information screens at the airport to check your boarding gate
If you are not yet in possession of a boarding pass for your connecting flight
1) Follow the markings on the ground and the signage "correspondence".
2) Please contact the Royal Air Maroc counter at the transit area for your pick up.
- Dar Ahlam
- Wifi access unlimited and free
- Children's play area
- Prayer space
Services provided at Casablanca Mohamed V airport for connecting passengers
For your convenience, many facilities are available at the boarding terminal:
To know the services offered by Royal Air Maroc according to your time and types of correspondence, please download below the retail guide:
- Many cafes, restaurants and shops
- Business class passengers: a fast police control service and access to the VIP lounge is dedicated to you.
- Passagers Business class : un service rapide de contrôle police ainsi qu’un accès au salon VIP vous est dédié.
- Zone de jeux pour enfants
- Espace de prière